Prediction

N Bug

Like a wild animal that has been held against its will in captivity, the Nebraska Cornhuskers will break out of the shackling chains of the Big Twelve this Saturday. No longer will we have to put up with the wannabe dictatorship of the University of Texas.

The ghosts of the near misses in 1996, 98,99,02,06 and 09 will be exercised in an epic blowout that will leave the Longhorns yearning for next year’s life without BIG RED.

The only bright spot I see for the Longhorns this Saturday will be a very lonely field goal sometime in the third quarter. Mac Brown’s post game interviews will showcase his Texas charm as he tries to convince America that the better team did not win the game.

I see touchdowns coming for Nebraska from Brandon Kinnie, Rex Burkhead, Roy Helu, Mike McNeill, two from Taylor Martinez and finally Jared Crick on a fumble recovery in the end zone after Alex Henry pins Texas deep on one of his few punts of the day. There will be no need for any Mr. Henry field goals this week.

Husker fans enjoy the view of the University campus after the game with the scoreboard lit up in the background reminding Husker Nation of the 49 to 3 thrashing of the Longhorns. Happy trails to Texas and your arrogant fans. Sleep well Saturday night with these thoughts running through your head. 85,000 in the sea of red chanting HUSKER POWER, Go Big Red and of course THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA!!!!!

Like a wild animal that has been held against its will in captivity, the Nebraska Cornhuskers will break out of the shackling chains of the Big Twelve this Saturday. No longer will we have to put up with the wannabe dictatorship of the University of Texas.

The ghosts of the near misses in 1996, 98,99,02,06 and 09 will be exercised in an epic blowout that will leave the Longhorns yearning for next year’s life without BIG RED.

The only bright spot I see for the Longhorns this Saturday will be a very lonely field goal sometime in the third quarter. Mac Brown’s post game interviews will showcase his Texas charm as he tries to convince America that the better team did not win the game.

I see touchdowns coming for Nebraska from Brandon Kinnie, Rex Burkhead, Roy Helu, Mike McNeill, two from Taylor Martinez and finally Jared Crick on a fumble recovery in the end zone after Alex Henry pins Texas deep on one of his few punts of the day. There will be no need for any Mr. Henry field goals this week.

Husker fans enjoy the view of the University campus after the game with the scoreboard lit up in the background reminding Husker Nation of the 49 to 3 thrashing of the Longhorns. Happy trails to Texas and your arrogant fans. Sleep well Saturday night with these thoughts running through your head. 85,000 in the sea of red chanting HUSKER POWER, Go Big Red and of course THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA!!!!!

I hope you are right! I am a little worried about tomorrow!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ..........HOW DID THAT SCOREBOARD LOOK..............

And that, my friends, is the difference between classy Nebraska fans and Texas fans like gat.

do me a favor, when you get injured let me know so i can come back and boo.

You are going to admit that Texas wasn't purposely laying down every time Nebraska had some momentum on offense. That was low by Mack Brown. Every player that was supposedly injured was back in on the next couple of plays.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ..........HOW DID THAT SCOREBOARD LOOK..............

And that, my friends, is the difference between classy Nebraska fans and Texas fans like gat.

do me a favor, when you get injured let me know so i can come back and boo.

You are going to admit that Texas wasn't purposely laying down every time Nebraska had some momentum on offense. That was low by Mack Brown. Every player that was supposedly injured was back in on the next couple of plays.

Exactly. It was ridiculous. I thought they were playing football on that field, I guess Texas just didn't want to get hit. Pretty pathetic that they had to do that though. I don't believe any of those guys were out for the rest of the game or even a quarter after their "injury".