Not a total bust on the weekend

Well the game didn't turn out the way we all thought. Anyway as I posted a few days ago, Dave Rimington had a cystic fibrosis event. I thought it would be a little bigger than it was, but with the economy, and, maybe a lack of advertising, it seemed a little thin. They had a cool silent auction with some really neat championship era stuff, then moved on to a live auction. That is where I got this

post-4100-032445100 1287361464.jpeg

Please forgive the loaf of bread in the background, I was drunk when I took this. Anyway you are looking at a Cardinal Mooney High School helmet, signed by Mooney Alum Bo Pelini, I think he has a job coaching some legendary college football team. I'm glad I had a chance to go to this, and help out for a good cause, and the fact this will help a fellow Husker Board members child, didn't hurt in my bidding. I know many of you have given on your own as well, thanks so much for all you guys have done. This is more proof that Husker Board is the best sports fan board in the nation. :cheers