Fantasy Football

I can start two of the following three:

1. Chad Ochocinco @ Atlanta- His productivity has been low since week one, but coming out of a bye week I'm sure he stressed that he needs the ball more.

2. Terrell Owens @ Atlanta- Yes, I have both T.O. and Ocho. The rest of my team is strong enough that I tend to play both of them just so I can almost have a guaranteed TD from one of them.

3. Marques Colston vs. Cleveland- Not terrible this year when it comes to yardage, but he hasn't scored a TD all year. I've also yet to bench him this year, which scares me because I know when I do, he will go off.

Things to think about:

1. I play against the best player in our league, which means playing Ochocinco AND Owens could be a bad idea because likely they won't BOTH be extremely productive.

2. I have Drew Brees which means if Colston had a big day, Brees likely would too. Since I am playing against our league's best player, it might be smart to go for the home run by having Brees and Colston.

THANKS!

Colston hasn't scored a Touchdown yet but I would still start Colston. I have Colston in my league and I haven't benched him at all. I can see him breaking out against Cleveland on Sunday.

I would go with TO. So far TO has been on a hot streak and would continue with TO. I also have TO in my league (same league as Colston) and I always start TO.

I start TO, Colston, and Boldin in my leauge.