Well, we made This Week In Schadenfruede

WYHusk

Seems like a lot of people around here are over last Sat (or acting like it), but I'm sure not yet. First time I could bring myself to post here again. In my hierarchy (lowerarchy?) of all-time Husker losses, this one was Top 5.

Somewhere on here I posted after the Western Kentuck game that I was going to scale back my expectations for this year's team. But then I went and drank all the Kool-Aid and well, we all know how that worked out.

I guess it's a good sign that this made me smile a little. Link

This one's going to make sick for a while yet, though.

GBR!

Seems like a lot of people around here are over last Sat (or acting like it), but I'm sure not yet. First time I could bring myself to post here again. In my hierarchy (lowerarchy?) of all-time Husker losses, this one was Top 5.

Somewhere on here I posted after the Western Kentuck game that I was going to scale back my expectations for this year's team. But then I went and drank all the Kool-Aid and well, we all know how that worked out.

I guess it's a good sign that this made me smile a little. Link

This one's going to make sick for a while yet, though.

GBR!

There is only one thing left to do that will even remotely take away the sting of last weekends debacle and that is absolutely f'ing truck every team left on the schedule and win the B12 championship on the way out the door. Last week was gut check time, if they aren't pissed off to no end with a chip on their shoulder with something to prove then I dont know what else to say. This weekend that offense had better go out and absolutely rape an inferior D and our D will no doubt be drooling over this pass happy offense. I am looking for a mistake free game in all three phases ending with a boot up the a$$ of T-Boone Pickens and anyone in our way from here on out. Now get the F#@k out there, rip someones head off and $hit down their neck.

Oh, BTW GBR!!!! :bonesflag:

• Fire 1

There is only one thing left to do that will even remotely take away the sting of last weekends debacle and that is absolutely f'ing truck every team left on the schedule and win the B12 championship on the way out the door. Last week was gut check time, if they aren't pissed off to no end with a chip on their shoulder with something to prove then I dont know what else to say. This weekend that offense had better go out and absolutely rape an inferior D and our D will no doubt be drooling over this pass happy offense. I am looking for a mistake free game in all three phases ending with a boot up the a$$ of T-Boone Pickens and anyone in our way from here on out. Now get the F#@k out there, rip someones head off and $hit down their neck.

Oh, BTW GBR!!!! :bonesflag:

YES