Gameplanning for Mizzou

GMoose

Ugh if u watched the Illinois game then you knoe that Illinois outplayed them lol misserys lucky they won that game. I would do what Illinois and what the sooners did. Just dont turn the ball over and we should be fine I think

They did??!! Wow thats news to me Ghost. How do you back up such a silly statement? After half when Mu adjusted. Ill was 1-6 on 3rd down 0-1 on 4th. Their drives in the second half were as follows:

3 plays - 3 yards - punt

3 plays - 4 yards - punt

6 plays - 4 yards - punt

2 plays - 2 yards - int

3 plays - 7 yards - punt

5 plays - 37 yards - int

4 plays - 0 yards - TO

3 plays - 24 yards - Clock

soooooooo......

29 plays - 81 yards - zero scores. 2.79 yrds per play. (2.19 if you remove the prevent/2&3rd stringer vs. their starters last drive)

hell they only had 281 yards on the game. Mu came out flat and played a pretty poor first half before walking away in the second.

I have a hard time believing you watched that game.

Our future is the Pass Action Play

Let T-Magic spread out the field with a pass play at scrimage, then as the field opens up during the play and a running lane appears, Taylor is off to the races.

Doesn't matter if it is a design play or a pickup off a true pass play, it is always there for us. Amazing what a mobile, dual threat QB will do!

If I was the Mizzery D-Coach, this is what would be keeping me up at night this week.........

GBR

RR

This is the key...if Missouri can limit Martinez's long runs on busted plays, they'll be right in the middle of the game. If not, I could see Nebraska running away...literally. A dual thread QB is a nightmare for defenses. Having a team 3rd and long and defending well only to have the QB take off and pick it up is a huge punch to the stomach and it can wear down a defense.

Our future is the Pass Action Play

Let T-Magic spread out the field with a pass play at scrimage, then as the field opens up during the play and a running lane appears, Taylor is off to the races.

Doesn't matter if it is a design play or a pickup off a true pass play, it is always there for us. Amazing what a mobile, dual threat QB will do!

If I was the Mizzery D-Coach, this is what would be keeping me up at night this week.........

GBR

RR

This is the key...if Missouri can limit Martinez's long runs on busted plays, they'll be right in the middle of the game. If not, I could see Nebraska running away...literally. A dual thread QB is a nightmare for defenses. Having a team 3rd and long and defending well only to have the QB take off and pick it up is a huge punch to the stomach and it can wear down a defense.

Completely agree with both of you. TM scares the pee-pee out of me. Plain and simple if ZL or GG were playing QB on saturday i would feel MUCH better about this game than i do now.