Point Spread For A&M Game

johnny5

We've failed miserably against the spread the last two games so I hope that trend doesn't continue.

Is the ISU game clouding your vision? Aside from that game, our D has produced arguably its two most complete games of the season vs Mizzou and KU. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears our D is getting hot exactly when it needs to.

My point was beyond possibly Auburn and Boise State, there really isn't a top 10 BCS program that hasn't had its downs this year. Even the invincible TCU got taken to the wire against an inferior foe. We're playing a top 20 team in their backyard. I would be very surprised if this game doesn't come down to the wire. The only advantage we have is that Sherman will be on their sideline rather than ours.

Auburn has had its fair share of downs this year during games, but like a good team overcame and prevailed.

We've failed miserably against the spread the last two games so I hope that trend doesn't continue.

Is the ISU game clouding your vision? Aside from that game, our D has produced arguably its two most complete games of the season vs Mizzou and KU. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears our D is getting hot exactly when it needs to.

As true as that may be, we still have failed miserably to cover the POINT spread for the last two games... Which is what this thread is about. The point spread that is.