Our offense stunk it up

WYHusk

I'm calming down a little now ... and while the refs won this game, the fact remains that our offense was disorganzed, ineffective, and played - again - without heart.

What will it take for this team to get it together? They have not played a solid quarter of O since the 1st quarter of the Mizery game. I'm not one to blame it on Watson, but ...

One TD would have overcome all the BS of the refs. One big broken play. Yes, we were jobbed of a TD with a blown interference call (surprise, surprise), but what about the rest of the game?

This is becoming a characteristic of Bo's teams. They are so on edge, and a lot of the time they fall off. In this they reflect Bo's personality. It's okay when we're playing KU. Not so hot when we're playing an 18-man Aggie squad.

Thoughts?

With the exception of the Offensive Line and Cody Green, i thought the offensive did better than what some folks have been giving them. With the exception of Cody Green, i saw no fumbles from Martinez, Helu or Burkhead. Running the ball seemed to work, when passing was good the ball was caught (again not when Cody Green was in). That 33 yard sprint by Burkhead had me jumping in the air for a TD, if only he cut to the outside before that last Aggie got a hand on him.

With that being said, I don't think Martinez should start next week, clearly reinjurying that right ankle is going to take some time to heal, but i don't want to see Cody Green in at QB ever again, I would much rather see Latravis Washington or Ron Kellogg III out there passing the ball with better accuracy than him. I can throw some compassion to the OL for the false starts, playing in Kyle field, thats bound to happen, but the holding calls thats something that needs to be cleaned up, the illegal formations calls, i never quite understood what the hell that rule was for.

I'm calming down a little now ... and while the refs won this game, the fact remains that our offense was disorganzed, ineffective, and played - again - without heart.

What will it take for this team to get it together? They have not played a solid quarter of O since the 1st quarter of the Mizery game. I'm not one to blame it on Watson, but ...

One TD would have overcome all the BS of the refs. One big broken play. Yes, we were jobbed of a TD with a blown interference call (surprise, surprise), but what about the rest of the game?

This is becoming a characteristic of Bo's teams. They are so on edge, and a lot of the time they fall off. In this they reflect Bo's personality. It's okay when we're playing KU. Not so hot when we're playing an 18-man Aggie squad.

Thoughts?

+1