Bo Pelini vs. Nick Saban, sideline volatility

BamaMan

Hey Cornhuskers, as most Bama fans we have always had very deep respect for the Nebraska program's class and tradition. So I was naturally curious about all the chat and hoopla past day over Coach Pelini's sideline tirade with Martinez. I just watched the replay and I think it was mild compared to Saban's tirade against Bama backup QB McCarron two weeks ago. One sports writer in the state went bonkers over it and wrote an article bordering on accusing Saban of child abuse, lol. Saban and McCarron both laughed it off the day after the game and said it was much ado about nothing, simply Coach Saban being himself, which is being wound tight and high strung during games especially. Bottom line, I think Pelini should be cut some slack with the emotions he shows on sideline during games. Anyway, here are two videos, the first showing the game footage of Saban blasting and butt slapping A.J. McCarron, the second video has Saban at his presser mocking the reporter who thought Saban went over the line by showing too much emotion on the sideline with McCarron...Saban used the Golf Channel to get point across, funny and you'll get it after watching.

Game clip of Saban and McCarron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjDVsw-eQU

Saban presser mocking writer with "Golf Channel" comment: Starts at the 8:45 mark: http://video.tidesports.com/?bcpid=221189325001&bctid=680473397001