A&M classless fans

How is the girl that got trampled and stomped all over by the idiots that thought they one the Superbowl??

The only people on the field were one of the 4,000 or so students and fans who were sitting on track seats. You guys should be honored that beating your team was considered such an accomplishment by our fans.

Good luck against OU or OSU in the Big 12 championship game. ( I hope you get a new coach before the one you have ruins your well-earned good name.)

No one cares what you think about our coach.

Nebraska, of all the schools A&M has played has the best reputation for fans. In regards to the calls made in the game, some were legit, some were gray, but my argument is that great teams do well enough that they can out-play bad calls, which neither A&M nor Nebraska really did. It was a great game, but not a definitive game for either side. If you leave it in the hands of the ref's to make a decision that can affect the game, then you are going to come away disappointed more often than not.

Yeah, we have a few jack-hole fans, but everyone does. As stated above, we try to reign ours in and make Kyle Field an overall enjoyable experience for opposing team fans (or at least as enjoyable as possible with the Ags hopefully winning)

With a full strength Martinez, I think A&M would have to play out of their minds to win, and you guys would probably take 6-7 out of 10 if that were the case. I would not look forward to playing you guys again if he is full speed.

Best of luck in the Big 12 championship game. Though possible, it is highly improbable we would make it there to meet up again, though that would be an incredible rematch if it were to happen.

Good luck in the Big 10+2 also. I hope you guys find a way to play OU out of conference semi regularly, that is a great rivalry that would suck to lose.

I was at Kyle Field.......We were sitting up in section 510 row 26 seats 8-12(The lower 26 I guess)

Now to start off their rows are all messed up and we ended up sitting in the wrong seats. The people whose seats we were in told us that we should take our dumb**** back to Nebraska. We were trying to figure out where our seats were and in the mean time more Aggie fans were screaming at us to sit down or get out(the game still hadn't started yet). Finally the only couple that wasn't drunk in this section finally waved us down to show us they we were supposed to sit by them. During the game the fans didn't get any better, being my first away game I was expecting a lil razzing but nothing like this. After the game all I heard was that we went to the Big 10 because Nebraska was scared to play teams from Texas. Had fans flipping us off and cursing at us on the walk back to the car. Just about lost my cool, however, the girlfriend was there to calm me down.

Saying that.....Kyle Field was off the chain loud....the stadium was actually rocking

Pelini did look like an idiot. The officiating was horrible, but that is no excuse. I don't really know what happened with Martinez, but I doubt it warranted the way Pelini was talking to him, in what is a semi-public forum.

I like Pelini as a coach, but he needs to check his behavior. There are a lot of people who agree with me this week. Some of those same people are pleased with his "fire" in weeks following victories...

That said, I've also seen a number of Aggie fans who have pretty poor reactions to the discussion regarding the penalties. There is pretty much universal agreement in the college football world that the Osborne personal foul was unwarranted. And there have been a number of Aggie fans who have defended the player who assaulted Cotton.