Anyone installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard on a PC?

I don't. I tried going the iBoot route, and after I take out the iBoot disc and insert the Mac OS X disc (which I burned in windows explorer, not in nero or magic iso or anything like that, if that could be the problem), and I instantly got a kernel panic telling me I must restart, before I got a startup screen or a video or install screen or anything. It did NOTHING before the kernel panic popped up. I have two harddrives currently being used with Windows 7 (although I used Partition Magic to delete the partition on the secondary drive, it still shows up as "Windows NTFS" in iBoot), planning on using that secondary drive for my MAC OS install. Here are the specs:

cpuid1.png

cpuid2.png

cpuid3.png

cpuid4.png

Now I'm trying to follow this tutorial here.

I'm swimming in this stuff, not really understanding what is going on behind the scenes. :)

I had it installed on my desktop with no problems, but on my laptop, I've never gotten it to work...I finally came to the conclusion that it just wasn't compatible...not sure if you will have the same result. It was a long time ago for me though, and I know there are better ways to do it than when I first tried (it was still 10.4.x).

mm0