For the colorado game..

I say line up under center or pistol the entire game and run right at them. That is when Helu and Burkhead do there best work.

I expect us to come out in the I and quickly score a touchdown. The next offensive possession, we'll start zone-reading the crap outta them. On third and 1 we'll throw an incomplete pass and the Alex Henery show will begin.

Sounds about right to me.

I say line up under center or pistol the entire game and run right at them. That is when Helu and Burkhead do there best work.

I expect us to come out in the I and quickly score a touchdown. The next offensive possession, we'll start zone-reading the crap outta them. On third and 1 we'll throw an incomplete pass and the Alex Henery show will begin.

Sounds about right to me.

on the money right there. I wonder where shawn "didn't get stupid overnight" Watson would be without Henery. I mean, how many games have been decided because of Alex Henery. And not just game winning field goals, but drives that sputter early in the game and we get 3, or Henery flips the field on some other team so our defense can squash them. We are going to sorely miss Henery - and his absence could ultimately be the demise of the highly touted OC.

Ya'll are more worried about who will be in black and white over who will be in black and gold, that is our weapon for tomorrow.

Ya know if it was Hansen and not Danny Jr. running the show for the Buffs I would be a lot more worried. Your line is good, and Stewart fits nicely into their scheme, but having Danny Jr at QB is like having Gary Pinkle as a head coach. Everynow and then you'll get something spectacular, but he'll always fall back to reality and revert to being Wile E Coyote and blow himself up and fail.

Senior Day for this group, last Big XII regular season game, last CU game for the very long forseeable future, a trip to the CCG, and with Bo as the coach, I expect total focus and a great outcome.

I would argue that I believe we have a better chance in this game with Hawkins, he has already beaten you all once, and without his dad coaching the team he is a better quarterback. I like his senior leadership out there today. Of course I feel bad for Hansen's injury but I honestly believe the quarterback that gives us the best chance today will be the one starting for the Buffs. Anyhow, good luck today, and for all those attending the game enjoy it and be safe.

As always I'm looking forward to a good 'n' hard fought game today. I still remember the year when Nebraska, Oklahama and Colorado were ranked 1,2,3 in the polls. Those were the days. Last summer I had hoped that I would finally meet my friend, Beach Buffs, face to face in Lincoln and tail gate with my Omaha Steaks, BB's Crab and Shrimp and lots of my specialty ice cold beer (nothing warmer than 33 degrees cold). Unfortunately circumstances, having nothing to do with football, have dictated that we will be watching the game together in front of different TV's, in different states. Next year I will be 65 and plan to be semi-retired. My sweet J-Dawg and I will then be able to drive to Florida for our yearly "We can't stand winter in South Dakota anymore" trip. BB, I swear, my map to Fla. will pass thru Gulf Shores and I will bring an Omaha Stakes cooler of Nebraska Beef with us. From 27 NOV 2010 on all the best to the Golden Buffaloes.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

As always I'm looking forward to a good 'n' hard fought game today. I still remember the year when Nebraska, Oklahama and Colorado were ranked 1,2,3 in the polls. Those were the days. Last summer I had hoped that I would finally meet my friend, Beach Buffs, face to face in Lincoln and tail gate with my Omaha Steaks, BB's Crab and Shrimp and lots of my specialty ice cold beer (nothing warmer than 33 degrees cold). Unfortunately circumstances, having nothing to do with football, have dictated that we will be watching the game together in front of different TV's, in different states. Next year I will be 65 and plan to be semi-retired. My sweet J-Dawg and I will then be able to drive to Florida for our yearly "We can't stand winter in South Dakota anymore" trip. BB, I swear, my map to Fla. will pass thru Gulf Shores and I will bring an Omaha Stakes cooler of Nebraska Beef with us. From 27 NOV 2010 on all the best to the Golden Buffaloes.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

If you come down via the Alabama Gulf Coast leave me a message at Allbuffs and I will hook you up with some shrimp.