watching texas/TAM

dtbugeater

Watson needs to take his talents to south beach so we can hire Mike Leech.

Good God I hope not. I NEVER want to see some mamby-pamby dink and dunk passing offense in Lincoln. Nebraska football, from the beginning and to the present was BUILT on the ground, and only passing to open the running lanes. A guy like Paul Johnson, or even someone like whoever the offensive coordinator is at Wisconsin. Love to watch them bull their way down the field with a huge line and bruising backs. And I'm not alone.

What? I thought Mike Leach would do great as Bo Pelini's offensive coordinator! The chemistry would be outstanding!

I'm holding out hope that Pelini or Osborne have their eye on some young position coach, maybe in the NFL like Pelini was, who's going to come in and put together some kind of modern option offense that will tear it up with Martinez/Carnes/Turner/Starling at the helm.

I would aim for someone from the Jets (not a Jets fan though) coaching staff since I enjoy their dedication to having a strong run offense but then I remember that BC would have come in contact with them so that was just ruined for me. Next team in the pros I thought matched with what Nebraska wants to do (run) and is having success was the Ravens.

Good God I hope not. I NEVER want to see some mamby-pamby dink and dunk passing offense in Lincoln. Nebraska football, from the beginning and to the present was BUILT on the ground, and only passing to open the running lanes. A guy like Paul Johnson, or even someone like whoever the offensive coordinator is at Wisconsin. Love to watch them bull their way down the field with a huge line and bruising backs. And I'm not alone.

What? I thought Mike Leach would do great as Bo Pelini's offensive coordinator! The chemistry would be outstanding!

I'm holding out hope that Pelini or Osborne have their eye on some young position coach, maybe in the NFL like Pelini was, who's going to come in and put together some kind of modern option offense that will tear it up with Martinez/Carnes/Turner/Starling at the helm.

I would aim for someone from the Jets (not a Jets fan though) coaching staff since I enjoy their dedication to having a strong run offense but then I remember that BC would have come in contact with them so that was just ruined for me. Next team in the pros I thought matched with what Nebraska wants to do (run) and is having success was the Ravens.

Callahan? :nutz

Callahan? :nutz

I would rather have someone like the Texan's Greg Knapp. He is responsible for the development of Schaub, is a run first guy, and is only a qb coach right now.

Well, it would take Bo's attention off of the refs

They could just yell at each other. It'd be great television.

I don't think Harvey would be a fan of that...

What if, instead of yelling, they had sword fights with triangular-shaped hats on?

What if, instead of yelling, they had sword fights with triangular-shaped hats on?

And a parrot on the shoulder. Don't forget the parrot!

I hope Mike Leach never gets to the Outback Bowl or goes to Raymond James Stadium for any reason because I feel sorry for the person or it'll probably take more than more than one person to get him away from the pirate ship they have there.

And a parrot on the shoulder. Don't forget the parrot!

And the eye patch!!!

:yeah Word up. Play-action passes we safeties are broken and bruised and tough running does not mean triple I formation.