Big 12 power rankings week 3

I thought we would be higher but here it is FWIW.

9. Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-2, 0-0)

Nebraska made some noise with only one game this week, coming back from a 20-point deficit to beat USC. Not saying that Nebraska is the newest competitor for the Big 12 title, but give the Cornhuskers a little credit for fighting back against a decent Pac-10 squad. Center Jorge Diaz has been playing well and I’m sure Doc Sadler is pleased with the Cornhuskers. For now.

Games this week: 12/1 vs. Jackson State, 12/5 vs. Creighton

Link

Solid jump. If we take care of business at home the next few games we should continue to keep moving up. If only we had that second half shooting against Vandy and we might be top 6 or 7.

Agree. After that Jackson St. game and the 2nd half of USC, it looks like this team is finding at least a little bit of a stroke.

My question for you guys is this: a power ranking of 9 is not bad, IMO, for this early in the year; after what we've seen the last game and a half, what are expectations? Personally, even though the team has been looking better, my confidence has been going down. Can't put my finger on it, but there's something about this team that is not inspiring a lot of confidence right now.

I think the game this Sunday will tell us a lot more (unfortunately I'll be on the road home from Dallas, hopefully it's good listening those last couple hours, unlike last year).

What do you guys think? Are you more or less confident than you were before the start of the season?