They Think They Are gonna smoke NU

I really doubt that. Listen to the sports animal, they most all believe OU will win this game handily. I'm just saying, from most that I have heard from, most believe it will be an easy OU win. Some of the fans are already looking forward, after this game. I'd definately say the general consensus around here is OU will win this game and win it handily.

You're free to doubt it all you wish, but you continue to cite "sources" that could well be expected to be non-stop rah-rahing with the "we're going to smoke NU" business all week long and twice on Sunday. The Sports Animal? The Sports Animal? Are you serious? The same one dominated by hosts that have OU alum ties, including one that used to be an OU quarterback during the late 1970s? You think you're going to get an unbiased analysis there?

Your perception is flawed: I live in the real Oklahoma outside of the heated bubble of campus corner in Norman; the actual Oklahoma not online day& night at soonerfans.com; the Oklahoma not cramped up in the studio with Al Eschbach ranting & Dean Blevins on the line pontificating like the tool he is.

In that Oklahoma, there simply is no consensus about a "smoking" of NU, but an eagerness to get to the game leavened with the sober reality that Nebraska may well beat our team, especially given our road woes and the fact that you beat MO, and we didn't.

It's going to be a great game; but, contra your OP, 95% of Sooner fans are not taking anything for granted, period.

I also live in Okc and was theatened if NU won, I would get the crap beat put of me.

What part of town do you work/live?

Edmond. I wouldnt worry about OU. There fans are just like thier program. Riddled with cheating. Never understood NU fans pulling for OU in football. They have been on probation more times than one can count, and then they name buildings after cheaters (Switzer Center) as if, oh well, we know he cheated, but who cares, we are OU.

I also live in Okc and was theatened if NU won, I would get the crap beat put of me.

Edmond. I wouldnt worry about OU. There fans are just like thier program. Riddled with cheating. Never understood NU fans pulling for OU in football. They have been on probation more times than one can count, and then they name buildings after cheaters (Switzer Center) as if, oh well, we know he cheated, but who cares, we are OU.

So, the real motivation for your post comes out: you don't know or likely care what the real consensus is among most OU fans, but simply don't like OU, consider them "cheaters," etc., etc., and decided to take a cheap shot. That is a concession to my points above, of a backhanded sort. My discussion with you is concluded.

To all the rest of the Husker fans: it's going to be a great game, and I look forward to watching it with you in Jerryworld. Our two schools have some of the greatest tradition, and best fans anywhere.

So, the real motivation for your post comes out: you don't know or likely care what the real consensus is among most OU fans, but simply don't like OU, consider them "cheaters," etc., etc., and decided to take a cheap shot. That is a concession to my points above, of a backhanded sort. My discussion with you is concluded.

To all the rest of the Husker fans: it's going to be a great game, and I look forward to watching it with you in Jerryworld. Our two schools have some of the greatest tradition, and best fans anywhere.

Since when is a cheapshot the truth? I mean, OU fans pull all this crap out of thier butts and they ALL forget thier cheating past. You guys (factually) have more probations than just about anyone other that Alabama. OU doesnt even acknowledge thier cheating past, thay embrace it, for that, yea, I don't have a bunch of respect for the OU program.