They Think They Are gonna smoke NU

It depends really. We know Oklahoma is going to throw the ball a lot. As long as they don't have too many huge plays in the air, like what happened in the 1st half @OSU, we will be fine defensively, and could shut them down. As long as we don't have a ton of turnovers on offense, we will be fine.

They thought the same thing last year when both teams had the same record, and our offense was inept on a good day,(tho it's not that drastic at this point, but not what it was earlier in the year) I will say this, and mark my word, if Landry throws 60 passes in this game, Nebraska wins by 3 if not 4 touchdowns. Oklahoma's offense, just like a year ago, plays RIGHT into Bo's wheelhouse. Sideline to sideline, with a short lateral passing game.

We've gotta score on offense and get a couple turnovers. It's not very incisive analysis on my part, but in our two losses this year, the only touchdown was Hagg's late punt return.

I'm not sure that with Green or with a hobbled Martinez that an offensive touchdown against OU is a sure thing. Not rippin' on Cody or T-Mart. I pull for them both and was delighted for Cody against CU. I'd also point out that turnovers set up three of our six touchdowns in that game and scored one of our three in regulation against ISU.

A couple offensive touchdowns and a couple defensive touchdowns or turnovers setting up a very short field probably will do it.

I will say this, and mark my word, if Landry throws 60 passes in this game, Nebraska wins by 3 if not 4 touchdowns. Oklahoma's offense, just like a year ago, plays RIGHT into Bo's wheelhouse. Sideline to sideline, with a short lateral passing game.

I thought this also. I told a few of my OU buddies that I hope OU throws it 50-60 times. I would be forever grateful if NU rolled the Land Thiefs and perennial NCAA probation riddled program by 3 or 4 td's. It would be sooooooo sweet. That said, I will take an ugly 12-11 win just as well!!

Without Martinez I don't know what to think ........ I trust our D but my trust in the offense is sketchy. Without a health t-mart we don't have a qulity win. I like how we looked against Colorado but I'm cant decide how that will translate to Oklahoma. The 6 points against A&M concern me but I think that if we play like we did against Colorado we have hope, the 9 points A&M scored (with zebra help) is a ray of hope.

I live here in OKC, and it seems the media, fans think that OU will not only win, but win comfortably. It will be hard to live here if that happens, however, I think NU might just roll this OU squad. Check out soonerfans.com. Any thoughts?

I feel your pain. A couple of guys in my class tonight swore they were gonna 'stomp the sh#t out of Nebraska' Saturday night

If we stick to our run game(like we have a choice) we should be fine. The coaches know what to expect from their defense and we have the enough guys to keep them from getting tired while wearing down their D.

Their offense will test our D, but we are THAT good and I think we have seen enough offense from opposing teams to keep it from getting out of hand.

NU 24-17

Who beat OU? Missouri? We beat the crap outta them. Texas A & M? We all know that the refs gave them that game when they played us, so why does OU think they can beat us? I think we can beat them. I agree with the writer who said that if Landry passes all night long, our Defense and especially our secondary is going to have a field day. Prince hasn't had any picks this year-right? I would love to see him pick off Landry's passes one right after the other. I would also love to see us shut down their running backs. We've done it before there's no reason why we can't do it again.

I look forward to our win and I actually don't think OU would mind losing to us. It will be such a sweet send off from our favorite rival!

-ladyhawke~

• Fire 1