Do me a favor tonight...

Just between you and me..... KMA Texas!!! The Sooners are a class bunch and there is a tremendous amount of respect between our programs. This is a win win outing for both team's fan base. Texas will never get the kind of respect that these programs have. Texas is becoming Notre Dame. All that money, all those tv sets, all those recruits, and becoming a very average program.

LOL at the Sooners being a class bunch. Good stuff. It's good that you respect their program, though, as do I. I don't like them, but I respect them. But you should respect our program too -- 2nd winningest team all-time, some all-time great athletes, we've always run a clean program (unlike ou), and you have to respect the fits we've given your team. If you think our fans are worse than anyone else's, well, they're not. Don't let the loudmouthed bandwagon-jumpers on the intertron fool you -- come down to Austin for a tailgate with real Longhorns and you'll be treated well. We're not Ohio State fans by any stretch.

And we are NOT becoming an average program! Our winning percentage this season was .417. You apologize to average teams right now.