Nothing but Love & Respect

The ONLY reason I was sad to leave the big 12 was the thought of not getting to play OU anymore. Such a classic rivalry! I don't know if anyone else noticed but our win/loss stats (before we lost yesterday) were EXACTLY the same!

Please continue to beat Texas year after year. We will be rooting for you to win the Big 12 (-2)championship every year after this!

Hoping to play you in a future bowl game!

Thanks for the memories-

-ladyhawke~

I've never posted here but I wanted to say a proper goodbye after tonight's great game. I grew up going hunting in south Nebraska every Thanksgiving and watching the game in various Nebraska towns like Hebron and Superior. Nebraska will ALWAYS be my second favorite team and I hope the Huskers dominate the Big 10. There are thousands of OU fans who feel the same way. Thank you for being the gold standard of CFB programs and for all the amazing memories. Sooner Nation loves you (in the least gay way possible) and will miss you dearly. Go Big Red!!!

I have always "hated" the Sooners because they played so good. That is my highest form of respect. I've never felt that way about many of our Big 8 opponents they just weren't good enough. I have a serious dislike for Texas because they ruined the Big 8 and to some extent ruined Thanksgiving weekend. Nebraska vr Colorado just doesn't have the same luster as Nebraska vr Oklahoma. Good luck to you guys always. I normally only wear one other teams jersey for a game, a Navy jersey when they play Notre Dame and Army. I will ammend my rule and wear an Oklahoma Jersey when you go to Dallas to open a can of whup a$$ on Texas and have a little BBQ'd Bevo after the win.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1: