Martinez and Pellini

I just got to the party late tonight, but TAYLOR MARTINEZ was absolutely horrible tonight!!!!!! Why in the hell did Pillini continue to keep him in the game. Does he REALLY believe that MART is that much better than Cody? Taylor cost us the game, he fumbled almost everytime he was touched, threw the interception into at least 3 OU guys, took 3 sacks he shouldn't of, and yet Bo never pulled him? He was aweful!!!! I'm hoping that he is on a plane to UCLA right now.........something is very fishy here, considering that other guys on the team have been benched for good over WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY less than what we saw tonight!!!!

I'm not sure if it was during a play in the game or if it happened in practices after the game. But it was fairly widely reported on message boards that his season was over at that point with some kind of arm/hand injury, I forget the details.

Zac had his injury last year against Arkansas, and worsened against VT, but I don't think anyone really saw that either. Tough kid. Tough luck with the injuries.

I'm not sure if it was during a play in the game or if it happened in practices after the game. But it was fairly widely reported on message boards that his season was over at that point with some kind of arm/hand injury, I forget the details.

Zac had his injury last year against Arkansas, and worsened against VT, but I don't think anyone really saw that either. Tough kid. Tough luck with the injuries.

The sarcasm was pretty thick...or not thick enough on mine. You would need to be in a cave or licking too many toads to know Lee has been hurt.

I just got to the party late tonight, but TAYLOR MARTINEZ was absolutely horrible tonight!!!!!! Why in the hell did Pillini continue to keep him in the game. Does he REALLY believe that MART is that much better than Cody? Taylor cost us the game, he fumbled almost everytime he was touched, threw the interception into at least 3 OU guys, took 3 sacks he shouldn't of, and yet Bo never pulled him? He was aweful!!!! I'm hoping that he is on a plane to UCLA right now.........something is very fishy here, considering that other guys on the team have been benched for good over WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY less than what we saw tonight!!!!

please dont come here and say that you think that green is a better QB than taylor. youre overreacting to a game against a great team. remember when bo pulled taylor in the texas game and said he regretted it? you think that may have been in the back of his mind today?

dont jump on one player after one game. im sure you were his #1 fan after the OKLA ST game. and the fact that youre hoping that he left the team enrages me. he our QB, can we please get some support

1) Everyone's drunk tonight :)

2) Amazing how well under wraps Zac's injury has been kept. His season was toast since after Missouri. Doomed to garbage time and trick punt plays.

Zac wasn't in on that fake punt, it was Anthony West who is our gunner. Herbie didn't take time to read the name on the back. The play wasn't going to be a reverse pass, like the anouncers thought, but a rush to the left with Ben Cotton running. Forget the player's name but he was to the lleft of the long snapper was pulling around on the play to block for Ben.

This is to BornRedCornFed...........Please don't tell me that Tmart is a better passer than Cody. Did you see Tmart's numbers? Did you watch the same game i did? Tmart is absolutely worthless if he cant run the ball!!!! You really don't think that Cody can pass the ball as well? Are you kidding me? Mart fumbled everytime he was touched, threw the interception that would of put the game away, and took 3 sacks that he didn't need to take!! Are you saying that we have no one on the team that couldn't of done better than that???? Keep your nose up Bo crack because we all know BO is GOD!!!! Love your thinking!!