As good as it gets?

I woke up this morning wondering if this is as good as it will ever be with this coaching staff? Will the team have a good season only to never realize their goal of winning a conference championship? It doesn't get any easier going into the Big 10.

I'm not here to point the finger or blame them, but merely ask that question. It's frustrating to watch them two years on a row come up short.

I feel your pain and this year's schedule lined up for us to do giant things. We failed and fell short. It will be a while before our schedule works out in our favor as it did this year. That said, I will keep the faith. It is what I do as a Husker fan, yeah even the Cally years I thought some good to great could be achieved. I sip the Kool-aid at times and I don't apologize for it. I'm in a Nebraska Husker state of mind most of the time. I may predict a loss to my buddies in our early July picking contest, but I never post it on these boards (game prediction) and I always bet on Red. I am a sucker and I watch a lot of infomercials at 2 A.M.