Looks like just 1 person. Which sounds about right for a gym membership

Thanks you are correct I called them and it is per person. It is more then i am willing to spend on that guess I need to buckle down and do it our own instead of in a class form. Trying to lose weight sucks exspecially during the holiday season :( But we must do it we are trying to get in better shape for our wedding.

I've done P90X for the past couple years. Works well if you stick to it. This summer/early fall I started using The Abs Diet. It's not a "diet," more of just an eating plan. You can get the book cheap online but up until my "accident" I was getting pretty ripped.

When is your wedding?

The wedding is April 30 2011. I have done p90x for 2 months then some things happen that derailed me from it. I had lost 2 inches on my waist but really no loss of weight. I kind of got bored with it and we moved into an appartment that we really don't have any where I can do the pull-ups anymore because of the space in the apartment. I have been doing Interval Training on Treadmill but it will be exercise for a day or two then i don't. When you stop exercising the hardest part is getting back into a groove which we are trying to get back into, but it sucks with holidays around you know? But we are determined to get down to the weight we want to. How easy is the Abs diet plan? I have heard of it but we like to have easy meals to make that don't take a long time because when we get off of work we don't want to be cooking for a long time and then have to wait about 30min before exercising otherwise the outcome is not good lol

I've done P90X for the past couple years. Works well if you stick to it. This summer/early fall I started using The Abs Diet. It's not a "diet," more of just an eating plan. You can get the book cheap online but up until my "accident" I was getting pretty ripped.

When is your wedding?

The wedding is April 30 2011. I have done p90x for 2 months then some things happen that derailed me from it. I had lost 2 inches on my waist but really no loss of weight. I kind of got bored with it and we moved into an appartment that we really don't have any where I can do the pull-ups anymore because of the space in the apartment. I have been doing Interval Training on Treadmill but it will be exercise for a day or two then i don't. When you stop exercising the hardest part is getting back into a groove which we are trying to get back into, but it sucks with holidays around you know? But we are determined to get down to the weight we want to. How easy is the Abs diet plan? I have heard of it but we like to have easy meals to make that don't take a long time because when we get off of work we don't want to be cooking for a long time and then have to wait about 30min before exercising otherwise the outcome is not good lol

Abs Diet is pretty easy. The hardest thing to do outside of your normal cooking is turning on your blender. It has recipes in it, but I didn't follow it real close. I just focused on the 12 "Power Foods" that he talks about.

Almonds and other nuts

Beans and other legumes

Spinach and other green vegetables

Dairy products

Instant oatmeal

Eggs

Turkey and other lean meats

Peanut butter

Olive oil

Whole grain breads and cereals

Extra protein (whey) powder

Raspberries and other berries

So it spells out ABS DIET POWER. It's easy to remember. Every morning I was having a smoothie with milk, oatmeal, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, blueberries, vanilla protein powder, and ground flax seed. Sounds kinda gross, but it's actually pretty quick to make and drink. My snacks are almonds, apples, peanut butter on some protein bread, etc. You might check it out. You can get the original book for pretty cheap on Amazon or whatev.

It's nothing revolutionary, but it's easier than saying "DON'T eat that, DON'T eat this, ONLY eat these things", etc.

When is your wedding?

Abs Diet is pretty easy. The hardest thing to do outside of your normal cooking is turning on your blender. It has recipes in it, but I didn't follow it real close. I just focused on the 12 "Power Foods" that he talks about.

Almonds and other nuts

Beans and other legumes

Spinach and other green vegetables

Dairy products

Instant oatmeal

Eggs

Turkey and other lean meats

Peanut butter

Olive oil

Whole grain breads and cereals

Extra protein (whey) powder

Raspberries and other berries

So it spells out ABS DIET POWER. It's easy to remember. Every morning I was having a smoothie with milk, oatmeal, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, blueberries, vanilla protein powder, and ground flax seed. Sounds kinda gross, but it's actually pretty quick to make and drink. My snacks are almonds, apples, peanut butter on some protein bread, etc. You might check it out. You can get the original book for pretty cheap on Amazon or whatev.

It's nothing revolutionary, but it's easier than saying "DON'T eat that, DON'T eat this, ONLY eat these things", etc.

Thanks I might have to check it out!