Nebraka helmets

BaytownHusker

Check out Ebay. I've found there are alot of people who will customize helmets and sell them. I also have seen the Authentic Scutt helmet on there as well. Another option is to buy the helmet stock and go to Riddell and buy the Facemask you want and install it yourself. Hope this helps.

Thats probably what I am gonna do. Sure I can find the decals some where..

Just went to a site, the helments looked good. www.minihelmetworld.com. There are people out there that can do what ever type of helment you want, from color change to facemask to what ever. We bought 2 helments from a guy who made Black helments with red N and stripe in red. Just look around, we found him on craigslist. Hope this helps. Merry Xmas

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Ebay. I've found there are alot of people who will customize helmets and sell them. I also have seen the Authentic Scutt helmet on there as well. Another option is to buy the helmet stock and go to Riddell and buy the Facemask you want and install it yourself. Hope this helps.

Thats probably what I am gonna do. Sure I can find the decals some where..

I've seen the decals on ebay too..Thinking about customizing my m/c helmet.