2011 walk on class

These guys are the backbone of our team. The more corn fed Nebraska boys we get in the program the more competitive practices become. Love to see a walk on find playing time ie... Alex Henry!!! The most accurate kicker in FBS history. Kudos to Alex for AP ALL AMERICAN. Was't there like 5 former walk ons that started the 95 Fiesta Bowl?

These guys are the backbone of our team. The more corn fed Nebraska boys we get in the program the more competitive practices become. Love to see a walk on find playing time ie... Alex Henry!!! The most accurate kicker in FBS history. Kudos to Alex for AP ALL AMERICAN. Was't there like 5 former walk ons that started the 95 Fiesta Bowl?

Alex Henery, spell the man's name correctly.

And while Alex will technically be the most accurate, it will likely only be for one year. Grant Ressel is sitting at 93.3% for his career compared to Alex's 89.5%.

If you count Field Goals + Extra Points Alex Henery is ahead of Ressel, Henery 96.65% to Ressel's 96.09%. So as a "kicker", Alex is "techincally" more accurate.

Plus, 6 of Henery's 8 Field Goal misses have come from 50+ yards. Ressel has attempted 2 kicks beyond 50 yards and made one, with that one being from exactly 50 yards. Henerey has made a 52 & 53 yarder this year alone. AND we all know how clutch he was on a 57 yarder against the Buffs 2 years ago.

My money's on Alex if I have a team lining up for the winning kick. You can have Ressel or any other kicker that has played college ball for that matter. Herbie & even the infamous Brent Musburger would agree if you heard what they said during the CCG.

Alex Henery, spell the man's name correctly.

And while Alex will technically be the most accurate, it will likely only be for one year. Grant Ressel is sitting at 93.3% for his career compared to Alex's 89.5%.

Negative vibes coming from that post. Alex is the king of scrawny white kids everywhere. I'd watch that vibage. :thumbs

I haven't heard anything about walk on's yet. Rivals usually does a story on some possibilities, but I haven't seen one pop up that our insiders can give us the low down on yet.