Husker Prayer

anyone eles get chills listing to, reading, or hell, even thinking about this prior to a big red game?

Yep. I say the prayer at the game as they put it on the jumbotron. I'm the only guy in my section who knows the words.

I would feel embarassed if somebody ask me what the words and didnt know.

I'm not sure I understand. You would feel embarrassed if someone asked you the words because they didn't know them, or you'd feel embarrassed if they asked and you didn't know them?

The "prayer" is pretty easy to learn. We post it here all the time.

anyone eles get chills listing to, reading, or hell, even thinking about this prior to a big red game?

Yep. I say the prayer at the game as they put it on the jumbotron. I'm the only guy in my section who knows the words.

I would feel embarassed if somebody ask me what the words and didnt know.

I'm not sure I understand. You would feel embarrassed if someone asked you the words because they didn't know them, or you'd feel embarrassed if they asked and you didn't know them? The "prayer" is pretty easy to learn. We post it here all the time.

This

If you can remember the lyrics to songs you can remember the words to this. It's pretty easy. I have full confidence in you, Scott!

But I do know them................ just like you. Im saying if a husker fan came up ask me what they were and I didnt know them I would feel ashamed and embarassed.

Ahhh.... gotcha.

I was a little surprised when I thought you were saying the other thing.