Husker QB's 2000-2010

holvy83

@holvy83

I never said anything about Zac being better than Cody. I just said that I don't understand why people are so infatuated by him.

By your logic, since Zac was benched in favor of Cody, then doesn't that mean Cody is better than Zac? Fact is that Zac didn't do anything special last year and I don't doubt Cody could have done the same thing if he had started 12 games last year.

I think to most people's logic is that when you start ranking QB's we have had that it would be pretty clear to rank Zac ahead of Cody at this time, Cody could be the man the next two years and start out the next 10 years on top, but for the sake of my OP that ranking the QB's from 2000-2010 that is the logic behind it.

@holvy83

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm still confused why you brought up Cody Green in the first place, though.

Huh? You asked why CG does not get the praise that Zac Lee does, and i gave an example and explained why I had him ranked ahead of Cody Green.

@holvy83

Yeah, I agree with you. I'm still confused why you brought up Cody Green in the first place, though.

Huh? You asked why CG does not get the praise that Zac Lee does, and i gave an example and explained why I had him ranked ahead of Cody Green.

Oh, so I did. :facepalm:

My bad, man. It was early in the morning!