This video pretty much sums up how I feel

beanman

Always liked the project husker videos, but I think this is the best of them all.

I was a senior in high school when we beat Tennessee for our 3rd title in 4 years and at the time I thought we'd be dominating forever. What a bummer this decade has been. I hope Bo gets this thing turned around.

Always liked the project husker videos, but I think this is the best of them all.

I was a senior in high school when we beat Tennessee for our 3rd title in 4 years and at the time I thought we'd be dominating forever. What a bummer this decade has been. I hope Bo gets this thing turned around.

Extremely depressing...

In my opinion, DTsker has made some of the best videos on YouTube. I wish he would make some new ones for the Pelini era. I thought he used to post a bit on this board, but I haven't seen him in a long while.

It would be nice to see some new ones. I would assume he'd just skip right by 2007 and start up the Pelini era.

Man those boys were tough. I think that's what I miss the most. The way Nebraska used to just smash anyone who got in their way. They played smashmouth football better than anyone else around. Our defense is coming back to that way of playing. We've just got to make some changes on offense so that our O line will play the way those boys used to play. Thanks for the memories! We can be great again! GBR!