'real Big Red'

Exactly. You ever hear some ISU fans talk about their team? It gets god damn ridiculous sometimes.

One decent season, with a piece of the north championship, does NOT a great team make! The clones have a long way to go!

IF they get lucky tomorrow and beat NU, it will just be another small step towards a decent program.

NU 13

ISU 10.

Good luck to both teams and players tomorrow!! :)

Dammit, STOP IT!!! We're trying to hate you here! ;)

Clone, I think more than NU winning or losing, I just hope NU plays a GREAT game. It just kills me to see what I'm seeing.

I have friends who, sadly, could really care less that we're winning. They are BORED at games. They say they would rather watch us play lights out and lose a squeaker than struggle through such a horrendous outing. Defense is great, and it does win championships, but it just isn't that exciting. I'm not to this point yet, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm enjoying these games so far. Regardless...

But Husker fans are good people.

Good luck to you guys also, and if you're attending the game, have a great time. You should always be treated like a guest in Lincoln. :thumbs