This has been trending on Twitter for nearly three days now, so I finally checked it out...that was a mistake. It scared the crap out of me...Anyways, it's been generating a lot of buzz and controversy, both for its quality (IGN people were freaking out that is was the "best trailer ever") and for its use of children.

Thoughts?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/16/dead-island-announcement-trailer

This has been trending on Twitter for nearly three days now, so I finally checked it out...that was a mistake. It scared the crap out of me...Anyways, it's been generating a lot of buzz and controversy, both for its quality (IGN people were freaking out that is was the "best trailer ever") and for its use of children.

Thoughts?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/16/dead-island-announcement-trailer

That trailer was depressing, dramatic, and emotional all rolled into one. That was an awesome and brilliant trailer and the music was well done. I will say that was probably the best video game trailer I've seen to date. Watching that trailer made me want to know what happened and gave me an emotional connection to that family on what was happening to them within that chaotic disaster.

As for the people complaining about this video game because of the use of childern get over yourself. Its fake, make belief for an entertainment perspective, there will always be movies and video games about this type of stuff so deal with it.

I'm real curious about this game and would like to see some game footage. I'll be keeping my eye out for this game.