Interesting Story

So I was down in Atlanta for a couple days this week, on my first day, I took the hotel shuttle to my training and of course the hotel did not get a driver so the hotel manager had to drive me there. We got to making small talk and she asked where I was from and I said Iowa, and she asked if College Football was as crazy in the midwest as it is in the South, and I said you could say that, we have some very loyal fans up there. I then told her even though I lived in Iowa, I was a die hard Husker fan, and she looked at me and said "Nebraska Cornhuskers right?" I said yes, and she said one of my good friends played there, have you heard of Jared Tomich? She grew up right down the street from him and went to high school with him. She had nothing but great things to say about him and what a nice guy he was. I was kind of surprised since the way he used to tear it up, but she said he was one of those guys who would rip your head off but then help you pick it up and sew it back on your head, that was just the type of person he is. Just thought I would share since 10 minutes of small talk with a complete stranger turned into a cool story about a Husker! :)