DirecTV through Verzion???

I was just browsing the Verizon webpage and up on the top of the page you'll see Residental, Buisness, and Wireless. If you click on Residental you'll see About FiOS, TV, Internet, Phone, etc. Under TV you can see a DirecTV link so am I understanding this correctly that I can get DirecTV throught Verizon?

If so I might be considering going this route since my job allows me to get a 18% discount but the wife gets a 20% discount if I decide to put her name as the main line for the Verizon bill. It would be nice to have my cellphone and satellite all on the same bill with a discount too. I've had Dish for almost 2 years and have gone through 6 or so 722 HD DVR's because they overheat or just flat out die on me and they're not in any in closed entertainment center. I had to buy a laptop fan to solve this problem powered by the usb port in the back of the receiver.

Does anybody know any info on this whether I can get DirecTV through Verizon while still getting my discount on my cellphone and DirecTV? I guess I could call but working overnights I don't know what time I'll wake up....theres times where I sleep all day.