Top 10 JC Transfers of all-time

ADS

Terrell Farley is my all time favorite Husker LB, he was lighter than most linebackers but his blazing game speed and tenacity were second to none. When I watch current LB Lavonte David it reminds me of TF. As fast as LD gets to the ball, TF was FASTER! Thanks for the post concerning Farley.

Wasn't Farley a Juco x-fer? If that kid could have kept his head on straight, he could have been a force in the nfl. He was so much LT like!! Too bad his vices caught up to him before LT's did.

Except that he only weighed 205 lbs and would have played safety, where as LT played at what 240-250?

But he was a great player.

Back to the OP, I think that Rozier should have been above OJ, Heupel may have been listed too low, too.

Well, that goes with the keep his head on straight. He wasn't too worried about eating right and lifting. With his frame he could have easily looked LT-esqe.

His waste of talent just bugs the hell out of me. He used to hang out at a house over by Nebraska Wesleyan alot. The house was a drop shade house.

He was a great player for the huskers, but comparing him to LT is laughable. LT changed the game of football at the pro level forever. TF couldn't carry LT's proverbial 'jockstrap'.

No knock on TF, just response to ANYONE that would compare him to LT.