UFC 130 ticket

Apathy

My UFC 130 tickets have arrived in the mail from StubHub. Glad that I got my ticket but I hate when the ticket is printed on a piece of paper but oh well. I would like to either buy a Digital SLR Camera or borrow one from a family member so I can take some really good pictures so I can post them here and share with all you UFC fans. Still trying to talk to the wife about getting one though.

dm46zm.jpg

My UFC 130 tickets have arrived in the mail from StubHub. Glad that I got my ticket but I hate when the ticket is printed on a piece of paper but oh well. I would like to either buy a Digital SLR Camera or borrow one from a family member so I can take some really good pictures so I can post them here and share with all you UFC fans. Still trying to talk to the wife about getting one though.

dm46zm.jpg

:facepalm:

That is all.

That is all.

What else were you expecting :facepalm:

I'll be posting some UFC pictures in early June when I get back from Vegas

Good point. I should've expected nothing less when I saw the thread's author. Gotten thuper ripped from p-90x yet or did that go by the wayside? Been almost 2 months now.

That is all.

Good point. I should've expected nothing less when I saw the thread's author. Gotten thuper ripped from p-90x yet or did that go by the wayside? Been almost 2 months now.

What?

Also still wondering why you want to see my body so badly.....my boat don't float that way. BTW if you have nothing productive to say in this thread about the thread title than please leave and troll somewhere else. Thank you!!!

That is gonna be a great event to be at. Tons of great fights. Even in the prelim fights there are some big names (tiago alves and miguel torres). I'm hoping to see a lot of pictures from this.

I will be taking a ton a pictures. At this point I'm just hoping that a regular digital camera that my wife has will take good enough pictures. My buddy has been to two UFC fights so I'll have to ask him about picture quality since he's basically sat in the same stop I am in the upper level area.

That is all.

What?

Also still wondering why you want to see my body so badly.....my boat don't float that way. BTW if you have nothing productive to say in this thread about the thread title than please leave and troll somewhere else. Thank you!!!

Ok, I'll say somthing productive. Great seats, should get some good pictures. Lulz.

http://www.greatseats.com/feeds/get_map.asp?id=114357&size=2

Also, just want to know if p-90 is worth it. If my boat were to "float that way" it would probably float for someone who actually opened the box.

And yes this is me today:

I'm done now

Who cares where his seats are? Those tickets cost $75 face value. He probably paid more on stub hub. Lower level seats on stub hub are $1,000 and $1,800 for floor seats. The guy is excited to go to his first UFC event, get off his back.

Thank you Po. If you go to StubHub and check around you see that the prices have jumped up to $185+ so I got lucky and saved $40 for two tickets.

Just talked to my buddy who was just at UFC 128 and took this picture with his digital camera in the upper level area where I'll be sitting. He can't remember what brand his camera is but will let me know later. I just don't know what the lighting will be like in the MGM Grand but still considering getting a DSLR camera cause not sure if my wifes Nikon Coolpix S230 will do the job. This is Jon Jones after he won the match.

2cnfi8g.jpg