BBQ Chicken Quesadillas:

I haven't made this..it looks good to me. If you didn't want to grill the chicken, I bet rotisserie chicken from the grocery store would work. I would sprinkle seasoing over it though. If you do grill the chicken, I would add your favorite spices to it while grilling. I like spicy food alot so would sprinkle some Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and some pepper over the chicken when grilling..but..that is just me..use your favorite seasonings. Also..any kind of tortilla would work for this recipe, but, that is just my opinion. LIke I said..I like spicy food so I would add some sliced jalapenos and minced garlic in it too. This recipe called for low fat cheese, but I don't do low fat stuff:)

BBQ Chicken Quesadillas:

4 Whole Wheat Tortillas

6-oz. Grilled Chicken-(I would shred it when done grilling)..up to you

1 Small Vidalia Onion

1 T. Olive Oil

2-oz. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese

2-oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese

1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce

***I really like Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Heat a skillet on medium heat and add 1 T. Olive Oil.

Slice onion, sprinkle with salt and add it to the pan to caramelize-(about 10-15 minutes.

Transfer onions to a bowl when finished.

To assemble Quesadillas, add 1-oz. Cheddar Cheese on the bottom.

Top with 3-ozs. Chicken, drizzle of BBQ Sauce, caramelized onions and another ounce of Monterey Jack Cheese on top.

Heat the same skillet you used for the onions on medium heat and spray it with cooking spray.

Add Quesadilla to the pan, letting cook on each side about 5 minutes, or until tortilla is crispy and cheese is melted.