Ticket Prices?

I have tickets to the Ohio State game and will be buying tickets to the Wisconsin game.

10 days in hotels in Madison and Omaha.

3300 miles of driving.

My guess is the cost will be close to 4000.00.

I want to see the first Nebraska game in the Big Ten, and I want to see the Buckeyes run on to the field at Nebraska.

Well worth it to me.

Awesome.

The realy sucky thing is I have season tickets to the Husker games, but never use them as I gave them to my cousing when I joined the Marine Corps, she has had them for over 45 years. But I can never use them for the games I want to go to, as she puts her butt in the seat for the good ones of course.

I think if I was living in Nebraska, I would spend less on the games. But I try to travel to at least one major game a year and the Bowl game. This year is different with the two games back to back. Next year I will be back for the Ohio State game at Columbus is my guess. So we do not spend the money every weekend of the season, so justifying it is easier for us cursed to live in SoCal. Teasing. Love Nebraska, but I could never live there after being in California for this long. The weather would kill me back there.