TBS Replaying the Game

Redman

First I watched it on TiVo,and i just watched the replay. I gotta say once this team gets rid of the untimely penalties and turnovers I think they will return to glory. The young guys on offense look outstanding and the O-Line is improving. The D is getting the swagger back but that secondary gtill scares me i am not sold on T.green playing corner.

Yes it is gut wrenching to hear a TT quarterback say that nebraska put up a good fight with a smirk on his face when NU used to wipe their ass with teams like that but hey I am just glad games are becoming watchable again.

I think coach played the last 7 min in the not lose mode instead of go for the kill with the field position they had it was inexcusable not to come away with 6+1. I still can't believe they came back from 21 down. Oh well at least the buckeyes lost that helps ease the pain of this loss . My hatred of the buckeyes almost surpasses my love for the huskers.

Finally porkchop is a warrior but CG and ML need more touches and nate swift is the man.

really sucked to lose the way we did, but I can't stop thinking about how good our passing game is coming along lately...I mean would you ever expect that we could run that toss to the corner of the endzone, taylor to nunn, so perfectly...I think those kinds of plays makes our team look good...I like the future of The Red Storm Rising!

really sucked to lose the way we did, but I can't stop thinking about how good our passing game is coming along lately...I mean would you ever expect that we could run that toss to the corner of the endzone, taylor to nunn, so perfectly...I think those kinds of plays makes our team look good...I like the future of The Red Storm Rising!

I think this offense looked more improved vs tech than against ISU. Their redzone offense was much improved. If we can limit the turnovers, we will be a force to be reckoned with. It is a lot of fun.