Wisconsin tix

HANC

Because they moved it to a night game, I can now coach on Friday night and drive out Saturday. Anyone that has 2 extra to sell, I would definately be interested. I am willing to give you what they are worth (yes, over face), as long as I don't get taken to the cleaners. Please pm me if you are looking to sell.

• 3 weeks later...

bump....

I saw tickets for $250... is that way to much to pay ??

For a pair or per tic?

I'm looking for tickets as well and have a co-worker in Wisconsin whose husband is well connected to the program and if this is per ticket it's about what he is saying they are going for.

This was per ticket.... and it only went UP from there. I want to pay that much and am willing to, but Mrs. HANC , who loves NU football, says NO FRIGGIN WAY.... guess who will win that battle..ugh

bump....

I saw tickets for $250... is that way to much to pay ??

For a pair or per tic?

I'm looking for tickets as well and have a co-worker in Wisconsin whose husband is well connected to the program and if this is per ticket it's about what he is saying they are going for.

This was per ticket.... and it only went UP from there. I want to pay that much and am willing to, but Mrs. HANC , who loves NU football, says NO FRIGGIN WAY.... guess who will win that battle..ugh

I have a feeling it's going to be tough all around this year. For Wisconsin, Iowa and Penn St, Nebraska is there number 1 game this year....as for Michigan and Ohio St it's probably their #2 game of the year. High prices all around