Site For Past FB Probations

Came across this site that seems to list teams and the years they have been on probation.

It lists NU for 1986 which I think had something to do with players giving tickets to people that were not on aproved list. Don't know what 1983 was for. Also thought NU had little trouble in early to mid 70 when they let redshirt players suit up for bowl games, but don'e see it listed.

My link

post-4426-024700500 1307845860.jpg

Although I didnt recall ever being in trouble, i was surprised to see that Missouri FB had never been on probation. Only Big12 team to never be placed on probation for football. Guess thats why we sucked so bad during the 80's and early 90's. Back then, if you werent cheating you werent trying. Apparently, we werent trying... <_<:facepalm:

Although I didnt recall ever being in trouble, i was surprised to see that Missouri FB had never been on probation. Only Big12 team to never be placed on probation for football. Guess thats why we sucked so bad during the 80's and early 90's. Back then, if you werent cheating you werent trying. Apparently, we werent trying... <_<:facepalm:

Or the NCAA was spending too much time with your basketball program to be able to really get a good look at football. :)