Most overrated conference this season

Good article to read from Rivals staff writer Andrew Skwara who is known to be blunt and not sugar coat things:

Expect the overrated chants that have already started filling several Big Ten stadiums to grow even louder. The college football season hasn't reached the midway point yet and the conference's premier programs are falling well short of meeting lofty expectations

The four teams in the league that were hyped as national title contenders have all dropped well out of the Rose Bowl hunt. Ohio State (3-2, 1-1 Big Ten), Iowa (4-2, 2-1), Michigan (3-3, 1-2), and Purdue (2-3, 0-2) each have at least two losses already. The Wolverines, who began the season ranked No. 4 and the favorite to win the Big Ten, are in danger of not going to a bowl game after a 23-20 loss in the Big House on Saturday. It was the Wolverines first loss to the Gophers in nearly two decades. The same goes for the Boilermakers, who are riding a three-game losing streak, after a 34-17 loss to the Hawkeyes at home.

Rest of the article Here

I watched the press conf when Joe Pa was on. I love how he downplays them being that good! Classy coach who can still produce the W's. True Story. An old military buddy of mine went to PSU. He told me one time while he was working for his college newspaper he had the chance to interview Coach Joe Pa. He walked into his office and he told me about the HUGE Lion on the office rug. He was looking at all of the pictures and trophies Joe had on his book shelves. About that time Joe Pa walked in. The first thing he did was look at my buddies feet. Joe kept stairing at his shoes. My buddy felt very uncomfortable. He asked Joe if he was ready to start the interview. Joe told him not until you take off your god damn shoes! I don't go walking through your living room floor with dirty shoes on so you won't come into my house doing the same! You can just imagine how intimidating that must of felt! :lol:

I watched the press conf when Joe Pa was on. I love how he downplays them being that good! Classy coach who can still produce the W's. True Story. An old military buddy of mine went to PSU. He told me one time while he was working for his college newspaper he had the chance to interview Coach Joe Pa. He walked into his office and he told me about the HUGE Lion on the office rug. He was looking at all of the pictures and trophies Joe had on his book shelves. About that time Joe Pa walked in. The first thing he did was look at my buddies feet. Joe kept stairing at his shoes. My buddy felt very uncomfortable. He asked Joe if he was ready to start the interview. Joe told him not until you take off your god damn shoes! I don't go walking through your living room floor with dirty shoes on so you won't come into my house doing the same! You can just imagine how intimidating that must of felt! :lol:

:lol: thats a good story. I just have this visual of Joe Pesci hollering at someone with that look on his face like he's gonna stab you in the ear with a pen. :bat