Roxy's Salon and Spa Groupon Special

Hey all. I haven't been on this board for a while, but of course when football starts back up you can count me in.

My wife is a cosmetologist and owns her own business, Roxy's Salon and Spa. Currently, she is running a special on Groupon that didn't go as planned because the servers were down when the original email was supposed to be sent (in other words, the email was sent late). The email was sent finally, but for some reason rather than sending it to everyone, she was told it was sent to a "targeted market".

The two deals she has going are great, and are running for another three days. Deal one: $90 for a Group Spa Package for 4 people ($200 value). Services include a lip-and-hand treatment with a basic facial, a detoxifying clay mask, and a makeup application and lesson. Deal two: $34 for Individual Spa package ($68 value). Services include a custom facial, a makeup application and lesson, and an eyebrow wax. To visit the Groupon and purchase one of the deals, go here: Groupon Deal - Roxy's Salon and Spa

I know a majority of people on here are guys. I also know most guys have some sort of woman in their lives, whether it's their sister, mother, wife, significant other, daughter, etc. I am telling you right now, these are GREAT gifts for birthdays, "just because" (i.e., trying to score some points), or if you messed up (c'mon, we have all been there). And if you are worried about quality or if she would be happy with the end product, I will guarantee satisfaction. My wife has owned her own salon since getting out of cosmetology school. She's great at what she does, she's very knowledgeable, and you will not find better customer service at any other salon in the city.

So buy that special lady (or ladies) in your life a great gift. Deal one is the best deal and great for a girl's day out, bridal, and bachelorette parties.Groupon Linkage again

I know this is a plug for my wife's business and probably may be seen as "cheesy" to some, but I know she is good at what she does and anyone who buys one of these deals will not be disappointed.

I also want to take the time to thank knapplc for checking into this for me, and I definitely would like to thank the owners of this board for letting me post this. I really appreciate it.