Wicked Wallz!!!

Hey guys!

Long time for me to be away from these boards!!!

Well, I'm back with a new blog I am working on.

I have made some new walls that I just posted up and can ONLY be found there.

http://wickedwallz.b...com/p/main.html

On my blog under each wallpaper pic are links to download a TON of different sizes to fit just about any screen, Android, iPad, standard and wide screen.

Also, if you have an Android phone, there's a couple Android only Husker walls in the Android section

I have been working hard on getting all my works up, but they take time to manually re-size each one to my standards.

I post this here now because I am VERY excited about my newest work "Husker Blackshirts Bad To the Bone".

This is in essence a follow up on my "Bring Back The Black" piece I did a while back (some of you MAY have seen it, lmao).

Anyway, I will keep this thread alive with updates when I add new Husker artworks to the blog.

Please, feel free to comment about any of my walls here as well.

I ALWAYS welcome feedback from the Husker Faithful!!!

Heres a screenshot of my huskers section of my blog

Huskers%20newer%20preview%20image.jpg

I also make stuff for other sports and music too, check these out

Newer%20wallpaper%20previews.jpg

Edited by Wicked_Shadows

• 2 weeks later...

Just added several new NFL "Blackened" wallpapers to my site - http://wickedwallz.blogspot.com/p/android-and-mobile-walls.html

Here's a list of the newest ones

Detroit Lions (GO SUH!!!!!!)

Minnesota Vikings - filled Request

Tennessee Titans - filled Request

Green Bay Packers (X2)

Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (X2)

Pittsburgh Steelers - filled Request

Atlanta Falcons

Dallas Cowboys - filled Request

New York Giants

Of course I did a "Blackened" one for my Huskers as well!

nebraska_cornhuskers_blackened_1152x960.jpg

Added 4 new Husker wallpapers today plus an awesome Ndamukong Suh Detriot Lions wallpaper for Android phones!

Ndamukong+Suh+Detriot+Lions+Android+1152x960.jpg

I decided to make this split of Ohio State and Nebraska without any game dates because IMO, THIS is gonna be a HUGE rivalry!

Nebraska+Ohio+State+Game+On+640+x+480.jpg

These just came to me the other day while listening to Game's "The R.E.D. Album"

Big+Red+Nation+Black+640+x+480.jpg Big+Red+Nation+Cream+640+x+480.jpg

And this one I made a couple years back, but I don't think I ever posted it

Husker+Red+Nation+Space+640+x+480.jpg

Next up, I am re-mastering the legendary "Bring Back The Black" with a nice, modern day twist.

Please feel free to comment about any of my works and if you have any requests for a "Blackened" wallpaper or any other, don't be afraid to ask!

Also, I have a huge Husker circle I am forming on Google+, if you want N, Join me HERE

I'll repeat what I've said in the past because I think it still holds true. Your renders are impressive and quality work, but your actual designs are pretty mediocre. I don't see proper color balance, post-processing or layouts, and the text on most is hard on the eyes and doesn't flow well.

But the 3D work is really, really good.

I'll repeat what I've said in the past because I think it still holds true. Your renders are impressive and quality work, but your actual designs are pretty mediocre. I don't see proper color balance, post-processing or layouts, and the text on most is hard on the eyes and doesn't flow well.

But the 3D work is really, really good.

Thanks for your comments, I love your honesty my friend!

I do agree that some of my work can be flat, I still have a ton to learn.

The 3D stuff is super hard to get right and render out and all that, but yeah, some do come out mind-

blowingly awesome.

As a matter of fact, one of my personal favorites is my "big Red Camero Bumblebee" Big%20Red%20Camero%20Bumblebee%20M%20320%20x%20240.jpg

That thing took 26 hours to render out, and Bumblebee himself was Orange! Oh I was mad! So I had to re-color him in Photoshop. No way I was gonna try and re-render that again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are 6 new ones with yet another different style.

2 Husker ones, 2 Detroit Lions ones, one Green Bay Packers and one New York Yankees one.

6NewPreview.jpg

Very good work on these Wicked. The first and the last ones are by far the best, because everything fits in together perfectly. They're all good, but when you have, for example, two versions of Ndamukong Suh just resting on top of the rest of the graphic, it feels tacked on and not like he's a part of the wallpaper that belongs.

A significant improvement to be sure!

• Fire 1

Thank you so much, I always look forward to your feedback.

With Suh I was trying to give it a 3D effect, like he's popping out at you and the text and number are his actual jersey. Didn't work as well as I hoped and not having many Suh photos I can use didn't help much. I am going to shrink down those helmets on the Suh one cause you are right, it looks wrong.

• 1 month later...

Well I'm back with another Wicked Husker wallpaper. I absolutely love the background and the Huskers text on this one!

Get all the sizes on my site - http://wickedwallz.b...wallpapers.html

NebraskaCornhuskersB1GRedHuskersPreviewLarge.jpg

Also, I added a new section to my site for avatars and signatures. There you will find I made a Husker Breast Cancer Awareness avatar and sig along with some NFL ones. I will also be doing several helmet ones including the Huskers, so watch the site for those!!!