Bin Laden raid

First, did he actually speak to the Seal Team directly involved with the mission? If so, then great, but do we know that for sure? Did he only speak to the guys who were in "operational control" of the mission? I have a tough time with the legitimacy of this unless he spoke to the guys who were the "boots on the ground". Unless he spoke to the guys who were actually there, this is a Hollywood movie that doesn't follow the book.

Conversely, if he had only talked to the boots on the ground then he would have no big picture/political details. Both parts were equally interesting to me. I didn't realize that the SEAL teams use MP7s now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Excellent find and read! Despite what has been going on and opponent's attempts to deride him, one has to admit it took a big brass pair to call for the strike and for what the SEAL team did on the ground.

No, you see, Obama is personally responsible for every single bad thing that ever happens. If something good happens, he had nothing to do with it.

If it was botched, it would be Obama's fault.

I know...I know. But remember from 2001 that we should never question the Commander-in-Chief?

First, did he actually speak to the Seal Team directly involved with the mission? If so, then great, but do we know that for sure? Did he only speak to the guys who were in "operational control" of the mission? I have a tough time with the legitimacy of this unless he spoke to the guys who were the "boots on the ground". Unless he spoke to the guys who were actually there, this is a Hollywood movie that doesn't follow the book.

Conversely, if he had only talked to the boots on the ground then he would have no big picture/political details. Both parts were equally interesting to me. I didn't realize that the SEAL teams use MP7s now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I'd have to say he'd either talked to the SEAL team and people in the White House/Pentagon for his information with how detailed it was. Or he's just a really good story teller. Either wait as I read it kept thinking I hope they make a movie off this article.

As for the MP7's I spent time in the Army, which is obviously not the Navy or the SEAL's. But I seen like 2 or 3 officers carrying MP7's instead of M16A2's or M4's. So i'm sure they are starting to be used more and even a choice for the SEAL and other specialty teams for awhile now.