WRs fight to the opener for PT

It seems more times than not that this is an indication that we have a weak group of players. While it should mean the competition is wide open and everyone is kicking ass, it usually means that nobody is really standing out.

I hope I am wrong. But WR is obviously a big question mark this year, and for good reason. I can't wait to see how these guys progress through the first few games. We have a lot of young skill position players that need to see some significant action before B1G Conference play starts.

I think we are not seeing that so much as a totally new mindset and group makeup. The WR position is a little bit unproven this year, but I feel good about their ability to handle it. Drinking this Fisher kool-aid all the way baby. :koolaid2:

Im concerned, BK is our only established WR, all the rest are unproven and young.

Kyler Reed will be huge for us this year.

Well, it can't get much worse than last year's Texas game.

Oh boy, that's for sure. I would have canned Ted within 24 hours after that game.

Still though, better late than never.