Husker recruits in action

ADS

MICHAEL ROSE, 4-star, LB: Had 12 tackles, three for loss and two pass break-ups in a 35-20 win over rival Blue Springs. Rose said before the season that Blue Springs was going to be one of the toughest games of the year because they run the multiple offensive sets and the no-huddle like Oklahoma, which is difficult to prepare for, and the fact that the two schools are located so close with a lot of bragging rights on the line.

"They are a HUGE rival and it was great to get a win. We made a lot of mistakes, but we look really, really GOOD," Rose said via text message.

DEION JONES, LB: Debo said he had an interception and double-digit tackles in a 20-13 win over Bonnabel in the Kiwanis Jamboree Friday night. When asked how far he took the interception, Debo said "A yard. I think the tight end jumped on my back LOL," via text message. On the game overall, Jones said "It was a good win but we had a lot of mental mistakes."

TAIWAN JOHNSON, 4-star, DE: Had three sacks and five tackles before sitting the second half in a 62-6 win at Willow Ridge on Friday night.

JORDAN WESTERKAMP, 4-star, WR: Montini took the first step toward a three-peat, thanks to seven catches for 105 yards and a TD for Westerkamp in a 26-21 win over Palatine Friday night. Westerkamp said he added about 90 return yards, even though Palatine was squib-kicking to him all game.

247 Article

TAIWAN JOHNSON, 4-star, DE: Had three sacks and five tackles before sitting the second half in a 62-6 win at Willow Ridge on Friday night.

247 Article

Is He a Committ?? I havent seen anything about him havent heard anything and when I check rivals nothing???

Nevermind i read the article and they have a bunch of targets on there also just kinda screwed me up when i saw hum with a bunch of recruits who are :bigredn:.