Fresno st/ Nebraska game

New member here, Fresno St fan. I was just curious, I looked at the schedule for Nebraska on the official page and it listed the Fresno St game as being on the BTN. But when I go to the BTN website for the listing, it does not show this game as being televised? Anybody know if this game will televise or not? Thanks, and good luck to the rest of your season, I really hope you guys expose Ohio St and the Wisconsin, to show the whole world how overrated they really are.

Hey, Fresno Fan! Welcome to HuskerBoard!

You've asked the same question many here have asked. The latest one of our local press guys has found is that the game WILL be on the BTN. God only knows why this hasn't been updated yet, or when/where we'll get actual factual confirmation, but it most definitely should be available.

One thing to note, though - if you're not in the BTN footprint, you may not get the mirror games. As far as I know the games are only guaranteed mirrored inside the Big Ten footprint. Your best bet is to call your satellite/cable provider and ask them what's up with the game.