Playing to the level of our competition.

epocSoN

For the last 3 years or so it seems as if this team has played up and down to the level of our competition.

For me these two none con games have pretty much been as expected. I expect every game besides Wyoming to be a battle fron here on out. I definetly don't see us making it unscathed through the big 10, but I see us beating some good teams along the way. As much as I would like to analyze and make predictions, its seems as though it really doesnt matter with this particular team.

On a side note i watched the sunrise over the washington memorial today. And sang the national anthem with about 10,000 marathoners. It was pretty tough to get through it without getting too emotional. RIP those that gave their lives 10 years ago, pass out extra love today folks.

• Fire 1

For the last 3 years or so it seems as if this team has played up and down to the level of our competition.

For me these two none con games have pretty much been as expected. I expect every game besides Wyoming to be a battle fron here on out. I definetly don't see us making it unscathed through the big 10, but I see us beating some good teams along the way. As much as I would like to analyze and make predictions, its seems as though it really doesnt matter with this particular team.

On a side note i watched the sunrise over the washington memorial today. And sang the national anthem with about 10,000 marathoners. It was pretty tough to get through it without getting too emotional. RIP those that gave their lives 10 years ago, pass out extra love today folks.

Regarding B10 play... I predict what I predicted before the season started --- we will go .500 against Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Iowa --- 3-3 in those games. Nothing the Huskers have done (or failed to do) so far this non-conference schedule has been overly unexpected. All our games will be battles --- just as you said. That said, if TMart gets hurt, an array of our games will not be battles... we will be in trouble and most of the B10 will roll over us.

Once more, we will be a 3-4 loss team when it is all finished (again assuming TMart does not get hurt) and be ranked at seasons end somewhere between 21-25 (or, I suppose slightly less).

Seems like we really play to the level of our competition, or probably better said play "flat" at home more than on the road. I know Bo addressed this problem last year and didn't he even put them on a bus and drive them out of town then back into town to simulate a road game at one point?

I really hope they get it fixed soon. Be it South Dakota State, Fresno st. or potentially Ohio st... I really have gotten sick of watching opponents come into our house and make themselves right at home.

+1