Husker Seating for Badger Game

MuskyTCHusker,

The main group of visiting fans at Camp Randall, including players' parents, cheerleaders, etc are always in sections W and X, usually in the first twenty or so seats. The seats are relatively low and close to the south end zone, at the goal line. That would be the prime Husker location. I expect you'll have a lot of fans in sections Y3 and Z3; those are both end zone seats. There will probably also be a well populated Husker section in the upper deck; AA or JJ (upper deck sections are all double letter.) Any place in the stadium will work, since it sounds like there probably Husker fans scattered about. Either way, the vast majority of Badger fans will welcome you and will expect you to make noise for your team. We're not like Colorado fans! :-) Tickets have been at a premium and they won't be cheap. Try the corner of Regent and Monroe just south of the stadium. Safe travels, Welcome to Madison, but I gotta say, Go Bucky!

I hear from my brother that there are standing offers out over $200 at his work for tickets still. The prices have not dropped and you will be paying at least two bills just to get in the door I think. Bit unfortunate, but that seems to be where it's at. There will be a lot of Huskers around town partying if you don't make it anyways. I know of one get-together with 30 UW fans and 40 Husker fans close by the stadium.