Watching the game online

Keep it legal, guys.

I haven't found this game on either ESPN3 or BTN2GO, where it says 'VOD only'. Eh, what the heck? Is it not a big enough game to be online, or something? Major disappointment.

I use the Big Ten Ticket (the out-of-country version), and they will replay the game, but not until tomorrow, since they don't hold the rights to the broadcast. It'll probably be the same for BTN2GO. They didn't even replay the Wyoming game last week, and now I'm thinking that I just paid $89 for the first two games, since NU most likey won't play another game this year on the B1G Network. Geez, the one time I'm actually bummed that the networks are picking up too many Husker games. Now it looks like I'm getting hammered again, they've been advertising all week here on ESPN New Zealand that they are showing the NU game, but I just checked the Sky guide, and they're going to show the postponed Yankee/Tigers game instead. F'ing baseball sucks during football season.