This one is on the Coaches...

I am upset as all of you, but I don't see blaming Martinez for this as he's playing to the best of his abilities. And maybe that's just not good enough, but our coaches put him in a position to fail. Taylor is one heck of an athlete and is blazing fast and agile. So why did we abandon the run and go to an all-pass offense?

Run the ball and pass once in while to keep the defense in check, isn't that how we have played in the past with Taylor? And when you do ask your non-passing QB to pass pretty much pass the entire game and as he starts to lose confidence and throw pics, wouldn't you run a few safe running plays until he regains some momentum?

Again, I am just not one to blame the players, most are trying 110% and if they are not good enough at their position, then that's on the coaches when it came to evaluating their talent, recruiting and teaching. I think not having Prince in the back-field is killing us, but again, I am just frustrated by the coaching staff and their decisions tonight. Nothing makes sense...

I still have faith that we can regroup and excel this year but if we don't learn from tonight and make adjustments, it's going to one long, sad season.