Good Game Huskers

Hey, remember that time anybody outside of Wisconsin cared about the Badgers?????

Ya, me either.

Hey now, remember that time Nebraska won a national title....yeah me neither....see I can do it too.

ok that was stupid...say what you will about them but they used to be pretty good, kind of like Minnesota. Ask your grandparents about it.

If you have to ask your grandparents about the last time Nebraska was good, you must still be in the womb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska_Cornhuskers#Team_national_championships

Hey, remember that time anybody outside of Wisconsin cared about the Badgers?????

Ya, me either.

Hey now, remember that time Nebraska won a national title....yeah me neither....see I can do it too.

ok that was stupid...say what you will about them but they used to be pretty good, kind of like Minnesota. Ask your grandparents about it.

If you have to ask your grandparents about the last time Nebraska was good, you must still be in the womb.

http://en.wikipedia....l_championships

Excuse me, let me clarify...I meant that about Minnesota and their 5 national championships in the 30's and 40's...oh how times have changed.

Ya, me either.

Remember the last time Wisconsin won one?

Nobody does, 'cuz they haven't.

Nebraska =

OTNINPXNRTICNFM.20090831210114.jpg

Wisconsin =

???????

You guys have the bragging rights on last night's game. You've still got nothing to talk about when it comes to national championships.

Eh, the Badgers used to be AWFUL, just horrible, that's part of the reason you see such a difference between our middleaged fans and the "younglings". Badger fans that remember pre-Alvarez are much more humble. We just appreciate the success we're having now and enjoy it. Allow us that. Most of us don't care because we have the Packers when it comes to National Excellence...13 NFL Titles baby!

Nebraska =

Wisconsin =

???????

You guys have the bragging rights on last night's game. You've still got nothing to talk about when it comes to national championships.

Eh, the Badgers used to be AWFUL, just horrible, that's part of the reason you see such a difference between our middleaged fans and the "younglings". Badger fans that remember pre-Alvarez are much more humble. We just appreciate the success we're having now and enjoy it. Allow us that. Most of us don't care because we have the Packers when it comes to National Excellence...13 NFL Titles baby!

Not gonna lie, I was rooting for the Packers all through the playoffs last year. Rodgers is easily my favorite QB in the league right now.

Nebraska =

Wisconsin =

???????

Most of us don't care because we have the Packers when it comes to National Excellence...13 NFL Titles baby!

This kind of ticks me off. Wisconsin fans need to start recognizing the Badgers for their success. There's more to Wisconsin than just the Packers. Case in point: the Packers fourth preseason game drew higher ratings in Wisconsin than the Badgers' season opener against UNLV. Which was at night. On ESPN.

Nebraska =

Wisconsin =

???????

Most of us don't care because we have the Packers when it comes to National Excellence...13 NFL Titles baby!

This kind of ticks me off. Wisconsin fans need to start recognizing the Badgers for their success. There's more to Wisconsin than just the Packers. Case in point: the Packers fourth preseason game drew higher ratings in Wisconsin than the Badgers' season opener against UNLV. Which was at night. On ESPN.

Yep, its just the nature of the state, if I remember right the ratings weren't even close...the Pack had like three times as many viewers.