Week 4 - 2012 BCS Championship Game Prediction Contest

Having surveyed the current Top 20 and their remaining schedules after week 4, The Oracle and I feel confident in making the following bold predictions that will determine the BCS championship for the 2011-12 season:

The SEC champion will have one loss.

OU will go down in bedlam @ a 1 loss Okie Lite team.

God will suit up with the Irish this year as they upset undefeated Stanford (Never happy to predict a ND win, but that's what The Oracle says, so what ya gonna do?)

Clemson, Texas, Michigan, G Tech, Illinois and K-State won't remain unbeaten (can you believe these guys are the remaining undefeated teams? The Oracle assures me that the entire state of TexA$$ will finally dry up and burn to the ground before the final UT-TAM game, so they're out for sure. I think Clemson is a wild card that could shock the world, but The Oracle disagrees).

There will only be two undefeated teams at the end of the regular season and they will be ranked by the BCS:

1.Wisconsin

2. Boise State (makes it in this time but by a VERY narrow margin to whoever ends up in 3rd place)

The two will meet later in the BCS championship game at the Superdome in New Orleans. Kellen Moore and Russell Wilson duel it out back and forth on offense in an exciting and close high scoring shootout.

The 2011-12 MNC will be awarded to....

Drum roll please....

Boise State

(Please don't shoot the messenger, I say Wiscy, The Oracle says Boise State. The Oracle is always right, so what ya gonna do?)

Hint: You will need to know how to "turn off" text cloaking to reveal my prediction above. ;)

So, do a little analysis and tell me what your computer brain spits out for a prediction now that we are officially a third of the way through the season... Submit your prediction anytime before the 1st official BCS rankings are released to enter this unofficial contest. The winner(s) get a free "Don't Drink the Kool-Aid" tattoo on the inside of your eyelids... ;-o