Driving From KC to Lincon

This weekend, I am taking my annual bye-week trip to visit my Grandparents in Lincoln. Ok, so HWY 2 is closed at Neb City, so I'll have to drive all the way to Council Bluffs, then cross over on I-80 toward Lincoln, right? I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm my assumptions:

A. I-29 is open for travel on both directions between Kansas City and Council Bluffs

B. I can take I-29 to I-80 and travel west across the river and into Nebraska

I am also open to alternate routes if someone has a better way.

EDIT-I promise I know how to spell Lincoln! Just can't edit the title!

Pretty sure the section of highway 2 from Nebraska City to I-29 is still closed, at least it's still shown as closed on the department of roads website.

I would take I-29 to I-229 at St. Jo, then 36 east to Fairview, then 75 north to Nebraska City, and then 2 into Lincoln. That's the route I have used twice since the closures this summer.

Pretty sure the section of highway 2 from Nebraska City to I-29 is still closed, at least it's still shown as closed on the department of roads website.

I would take I-29 to I-229 at St. Jo, then 36 east to Fairview, then 75 north to Nebraska City, and then 2 into Lincoln. That's the route I have used twice since the closures this summer.

I prefer I-29 to I-229 to US-73 to US-75 to US136 (Auburn) to Neb-50 (Tecumseh) to Neb-2 (Syracuse).

US-75 has a lot of traffic on it.